SIP-TO-SUIT Cards About Coffee - Waterproof Edition
Spills are an Easy Win for Sip-To-Suit Waterproof Edition
A perfect addition to your coffee station and ready for the daily grind, the waterproof coffee cards are easy to wash and clean in the unfortunate event of spills and splashes. All 56 cards in this edition are made of a matte-finish synthetic PVC material for durability, longevity, and are 100% waterproof.
Like the Standard Edition, Waterproof Edition breaks down coffee-making and drink recipes into informative and thoughtful infographics. These coffee cards are not only playing cards but teach coffee lovers the art and fun of specialty coffee-making and how to dial in your ideal tasting brew, all packaged in a hard plastic case and tucked into a fun “specialty coffee” bag.
Special Bundle Deal when you buy both Waterproof Edition and Standard Edition Decks together, we will take 15% off the Waterproof Edition Deck! Just add both items to cart and offer will be applied automatically.
- 52 U.S. standard poker-size playing cards (2.5" x 3.5")
- Durable synthetic material in matte finish
- New "Brew Meters" designed to communicate brew ratios, grind sizes, temperatures, timing, and starting suggestions
- Easy-to-access daily use hard plastic case
- Fun “specialty coffee” presentation pouch
- Made in the USA
- 2 Waterproof Edition cheeky Joker cards
- 1 unit conversion reference card for volume weight and temperature
- 1 introduction / how to card
- 18 coffee making methods cards, all with their own unique Brew Meters
- 18 drink formulas cards
- 16 educational tips cards
This is such a fun set of cards for the coffee lover. Each card is unique and one can get lost reading all the info listed. Also, being waterproof, they are perfect for card parties.
I really like it
As a coffee enthusiast, these cards are a joy to read and look at. I’ve already bought multiple packs for family members as it makes a great gift!
Although simple flashcards, they contain details I wouldn't find in coffee books, as fun facts about blooming and controlling for acidity and bitterness.
You'll have quick parametres for various unconventional brew methods, like ratio, grind size and time/procedure. Info unlikely at the top of one's head at all times.
Beautiful designs though! Happy to have them in hand :D
It's fun because I can study coffee while playing.